ASSUMPTION OF RISK AND RELEASE
The use of the facilities at Revel Yoga, LLC naturally involves the risk of injury to you or your guest, whether you or someone else cause it. As such, you understand and voluntarily accept this risk. You agree that Revel Yoga, LLC will not be liable for any injury, including, without limitation, personal, bodily or mental injury, economic loss or any damage to you, your spouse or partner, guest, unborn child, or relatives resulting from the negligence of Revel Yoga, LLC, anyone on the Revel Yoga, LLC behalf or anyone using the Revel Yoga, LLC facilities.
No Release for Willful Misconduct: Revel Yoga, LLC will not be released from liability for any acts of willful misconduct.
HEALTH WARRANTY, ASSUMPTION OF RISK, RELEASE AND WAIVER OF LIABILITY
Health Warranty: Buyer represents that the member covered under this Agreement is in good health and has no disability, impairment, injury, disease or ailment preventing him or her from engaging in active or passive exercise or which would cause increased risk of injury or adverse health consequences as a result of engaging in active or passive exercise.
RELEASE AND WAIVER OF LIABILITY; ASSUMPTION OF RISK, AND INDEMNITY AGREEMENT
I understand that Revel Yoga, LLC, Inc. is here to serve me by sharing knowledge of yoga and health and any related activities to promote exercise and good health (“Yoga Activities”). In connection with my participation in the Yoga Activities, I understand, acknowledge and agree as follows:
- Participation in the Yoga Activities is completely voluntary and it is solely my decision to participate in such activities.
- The practice of yoga involves physical movement and exercise which may from time to time be strenuous, and that such practice carries some risk of injury. I am qualified, in good health and in proper physical condition to participate in the Yoga Activities. I understand that I must judge my own capabilities with respect to practicing yoga Revel Yoga, LLC and will only participate in the appropriate level of classes that are within my limits and capabilities. I acknowledge that it is my sole responsibility to confirm that there is no medical or other reason preventing me from participating in the Yoga Activities. If I am pregnant, I shall only participate in the Yoga Activities after I have discussed the potential risks with my obstetrician. I shall follow my obstetrician’s advice and instructions about whether and to what extent I can participate in the Yoga Activities. I agree that I (and my spouse/partner, heirs, and guardians) will hold Revel Yoga, LLC harmless for any possible injury to myself, my spouse/partner, heirs, guardians and/or my child/fetus.
- If I believe any conditions are unsafe, I will immediately discontinue participation in the Yoga Activities.
- It is my responsibility to inform the instructor immediately if an injury occurs in connection with the Yoga Activities.
- From time to time during Yoga Activities, instructors may physically adjust a student’s form. If I do not want such physical adjustments, I will inform the instructor at the beginning of each session that I attend. I also acknowledge that if I do wish to receive such physical adjustments, it is my responsibility to inform the instructor when I believe an adjustment has gone as far as I desire at that time.
- That participation in Yoga Activities involves risks of serious bodily injury and possibly death, which may be caused by my own actions or inactions or those of others participating in the Yoga Activities. I am voluntarily participating in the Yoga Activities with full knowledge of the dangers involved and hereby agree to accept full responsibility for any/all injury or death, including without limitation, personal, bodily or mental injury, economic loss or any damage that I suffer resulting from the acts of anyone at, or acting on behalf of, Revel Yoga, LLC.
- As consideration for my being permitted to participate in the Yoga Activities, I (and my spouse/partner, heirs, guardians, and legal representatives) release Revel Yoga, LLC, its parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates and assigns and each of their predecessor and successor organizations and each of their current and former principals, instructors, partners, officers, directors, employees, insurers, agents and representatives and the owners/lessors of the premises wherein the Yoga Activities take place (“Releasees”) from any and all liability and claims for damages arising out of, relating to and/or by reason of my voluntary decision to participate in the Yoga Activities including the use of any equipment or the facilities. I further agree that, I (and my spouse/partner, heirs, guardians and legal representatives) will not make a claim against, sue, or attach the property of Revel Yoga, LLC or Releasees for injury or damage resulting from the negligence, misconduct or other acts or omissions, howsoever caused, by any employee, agent, or contractor of Revel Yoga, LLC as a result of my participation in the Yoga Activities. If I, or anyone acting on my behalf, make a claim against any of the Releasees, I will indemnify, save and hold harmless each of the Releasees from any loss, liability, damage or costs which may incur as a result of such claim.
- In connection with my participation in the Yoga Activities, I agree to abide by any reasonable rules and policies of Revel Yoga, LLC.
- Revel Yoga, LLC reserves the right to deny an individual’s participation in the Yoga Activities based upon legitimate reasons such as an individual’s failure to follow any specified
WAIVER OF CLAIMS OF DEFECTIVE EQUIPMENT
You understand and acknowledge that Revel Yoga, LLC does not manufacture any of the fitness or other equipment at its facilities, but purchases or leases equipment from third parties. As such, you understand and acknowledge that Revel Yoga, LLC is providing solely recreational services and may not be held liable for defective products.
WAIVER OF CLAIMS FOR THIRD PARTY SUPPLIERS
Revel Yoga, LLC makes arrangements with accommodation providers, activity providers, and other independent parties (“Third Party Suppliers”) to provide you with your program. Third Party Suppliers may also engage the services of local operators and/or sub-contractors for the provision of services that form part of the program. Although Revel Yoga, LLC takes all reasonable care in selecting Third Party Suppliers, Revel Yoga, LLC is unable to control Third Party Suppliers and do not supervise Third Party Suppliers and therefore cannot be responsible for their acts or omissions. The services provided are subject to the conditions imposed by these suppliers and their liability is limited by their tariffs, conditions of carriage, tickets and vouchers and international conventions and agreements that govern the provision of their services. These may limit or exclude liability of the supplier. Student acknowledges that Third Party Suppliers operate in compliance with the applicable laws of the countries in which they operate and Revel Yoga, LLC does not warrant that any Third Party Supplier is in compliance with the laws of the Client’s country of residence, or any other jurisdiction.
REVEL YOGA, LLC IS NOT LIABLE AND WILL NOT ASSUME RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY CLAIMS, LOSSES, DAMAGES, COSTS OR EXPENSES ARISING OUT OF INCONVENIENCE, LOSS OF ENJOYMENT, UPSET, DISAPPOINTMENT, DISTRESS OR FRUSTRATION, WHETHER PHYSICAL OR MENTAL, RESULTING FROM THE ACT OR OMISSION OF ANY PARTY OTHER THAN REVEL YOGA, LLC AND ITS EMPLOYEES.
By signing you agree and understand the above-mentioned terms